To travel by Indian Railways, passengers have to first book a ticket. For which people are also given the option to book tickets as per the convenience of the railways. Some people prefer to travel in sleeper class, some in general class and some in AC class.
Tickets must be booked in advance. Now in such a situation, some special rules have been made by Indian Railways for booking tickets. Very few people know about this. Let’s take a look.
Here are the rules
- According to different reports, a person can book only one ticket on one ID.
- According to the rules of the railways, a person can easily book 6 tickets.
- Apart from this, a person can book a ticket in a train with the same name.
- That is, no person can book two tickets for one train with the same name.
- If you book a ticket for any person in his name and he is not present on that seat, then it is the responsibility of the ticket checker to allot that seat to someone else.