LPG Cylinder: Recently, the Yogi government of Uttar Pradesh has given a great gift to women on the occasion of Diwali. The decision was taken at a meeting chaired by Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, after which 1.75 crore families of the state will be given free gas cylinders twice a year.
In its manifesto for the last Assembly elections, the BJP had promised free LPG cylinders to women during Diwali and Holi. Uttar Pradesh Finance Minister Suresh Khanna had said that 1.75 crore families in the state will get free gas cylinders. A provision of Rs 3301.74 crore was made in the last budget for the supply of cylinders. Out of the budget amount, the state government will send Rs 660 to the account of each beneficiary and the central government will give a subsidy of Rs 300.
After this decision, now every beneficiary of the Ujjwala gas scheme of UP will get a free gas cylinder on Diwali. After this, free gas cylinders will be given from this budget on the occasion of Holi. Recently, the gas subsidy has been increased from Rs 200 to Rs 300 in the PM Cabinet meeting.
You will get the money after so many days
According to the information, the woman will have to fill a 14.2 kg gas cylinder and after 5 days the money will come in her account. But the free cylinder facility will be available only on a Ujjwala gas connection. Under the scheme, beneficiaries will be able to refill 1-1 free cylinders in the quarters October-December 2023 and January-March 2024 of the financial year 2023-24.
How to apply
- If anyone wants to take advantage of this scheme, then they have to first go to popbox.co.in/pmujjwalayojana.
- After this, a form will have to be downloaded from here and he will have to fill all his information correctly in the application form.
- After this, the form has to be submitted to the gas agency.
- After this, your document verification process will be completed.
- If everything is found to be correct, you will be given a new gas connection under the Ujjwala scheme.