Indian Railways is the fourth largest railway network of the world. Where crores of people travel every day and to safely transport those crores of people from one place to another, many special rules are made by the Indian Railways.
Under which they are given the facility of ticket and travel. If you want to travel by Indian Railways, then you must read some special rules mentioned below carefully so that you do not have any problem.
Nowadays, people prefer to travel by Indian Railways trains at night. Because at night time the seat is completely empty and it is very convenient to travel. But if you are planning to travel during the night time, then be sure to take care of some rules made by the Indian Railways.
Keep these things in mind
- While travelling at night, if the person with the middle and upper berth on the lower berth is travelling and you are having trouble sleeping, then you can ask him to go to the upper and middle berth.
- From 10:00 pm to 6:00 am, passengers can rest in their seats as per their choice.
- In view of the convenience of passengers, the Indian Railways has not given permission to open lower berths throughout the day.
- At night, passengers can switch off the lights and switch on the night lights as per their convenience.
- If we and someone else play a loud song around you while you are travelling, you can complain about it. However, you can’t do that.