The iPhone smartphone is definitely added to everyone wishlist and yet its one-to-one features have kept customers obsessed. Here a good opportunity for you.
In fact, the Republic Day sale has started on the e-commerce platform. There a great deal on the iPhone. In such a situation, if you are thinking of buying iPhone 15, then this is a good opportunity for you. So let talk about this in more detail.
The price of the iPhone 15
The Apple iPhone 15 is priced at Rs 79,999. However, the 128GB variant of the iPhone 15 is listed at Rs 65,999 on the e-commerce platform. If this price is also high for you, then you do not need to worry because by taking advantage of the bank offer, you can get the price even lower. Not only this, there is also an exchange offer on the phone, which is as follows –
- You can get an additional discount of Rs. 750 if you make the purchase using an ICICI Bank credit card.
- On the other hand, the Bank of Baroda credit card users will get a discount of up to Rs 750.
The iPhone 15 is available for Rs 54,990 on Flipkart. This means that you can exchange your old phone and get a discount of up to Rs 54,990.
Camera and features
- The iPhone 15 will come with a 6.1 -inch Super Retina XDR display.
- The iPhone 15 has a 48MP + 12MP rear camera and a 12MP front camera for clicking selfies.
- The iPhone 15 is powered by Apple A16 Bionic chip.