The Banking Rights: Today, almost every person in India has a bank account and people now complete their work through digital transactions. There are many people who have a salary account, some people have a savings account, many people also use their current account who are big business people. The salary of the employed people also comes in the bank account, due to which they run the expenses of the house for the whole month.
In the last few years, technology has increased so much that now you can do all the work related to the bank sitting at home. Especially retired elderly people are seen a lot in banks. So today we are going to tell you what are your rights related to the bank that you can take advantage of?
Rules for banks
Let us tell you that RBI has made some rules for banks. What facilities should be provided to the customers by the banks? In this, if a bank employee harasses you without any reason, then you can complain about it. On this, the concerned officer will also have to take action on this and you will also be given a receipt.
If you have all the documents and Indian citizenship, then the bank cannot stop you from opening the account. If the bank officials stop you from doing so, then you can complain about it.
- Apart from this, even if the balance in an account like yours is zero, the bank cannot close your account.
- If someone has given you a torn or old note, you can go to the bank and get it changed, the bank cannot refuse to change it.
- If you restart your bank account, the bank will not charge you anything.
- In the bank, the elderly and disabled people will have to be given all the facilities at the same window.
- If you have paid the security fee while taking a loan from the bank, then the bank will return the security fee to you after the loan is completed.
- If the cheque collection takes longer than the stipulated time, the bank has to compensate the customers.
- If the card given by the bank is activated without your consent and money is withdrawn from it, then the bank will give you double compensation.
- The bank cannot refuse any term deposit if it is premature, you can withdraw money even before the term is over.