Call History: Every Android phone has a call history. If you want to know when and on what day a person called you, then you can find out by going to the call history. But your phone only has a call history of a few months.
But what can you do if you have a call history of more than a couple of months? Today we will tell you through this article how you can get a call history of up to 6 months by following some simple steps. Let know the whole process.
How to get a call history of 6 months?
To get a call history of up to 6 months, you have to follow some simple steps. By following these steps, you can easily get a call history of up to 6 months.
- The first step is to go to the calling app on your phone.
- There you will see the option of History. You have to tap there.
- Go to History and select one of the outgoing incoming or missed calls.
- Click on the Calendar icon.
- After tapping on the calendar icon, you will get the option of Select Date Range.
- After that, you have to select the date.
- You will then see a call history of up to 6 months.
If you do not find this option in your phone, you can get a call history of up to 6 months by contacting the call operator. To get the call history from the call operator, you have to give them some necessary information. By giving mobile number, Aadhaar card number and bank account number, you can get your call history up to 6 months. For this you have to pay extra.