In today time, if we ask you about the most important document, then you will take the name of Aadhaar Card). Aadhaar card is an important document. Aadhaar card is required for everything. Aadhaar card acts as a proof of identity.
We have to open a bank account or get admission in a school or college. Aadhaar card is mandatory for all. Whenever you go for any work, the first thing you are asked for is your Aadhaar card. Therefore, it is very important to have an Aadhaar card.
If there is any mistake in it while making the Aadhaar card. So you can improve it. Apart from this, if a woman is married and after marriage, she has to put her husband surname along with her name on the Aadhaar card. So that is done. For this, some simple steps have to be followed. So let know how a woman can change her surname in Aadhaar card after marriage.
This is an easy process to follow
- After marriage, many women take their husband surname after their name. After this, they have to update their Aadhaar card. The process of updating the Aadhaar card is simple.
- If you also want to update your surname in Aadhaar card, then go to the Aadhaar service center. At the center you take a correction form. In this connection, you have to fill all the necessary information like your name, Aadhaar card number, mobile number.
- In this form, you also have to tell what you have to do right. What information do you want to update in your Aadhaar card? If you have gone to update the surname, then you can write the surname there.
- Along with this form, you will also have to give a copy of documents like your husband Aadhaar card and marriage certificate. With all these documents, you go to the concerned officer.
- Your biometrics will be taken and your photo will also be taken. After this, your Aadhaar card will be updated according to the information given in the form. You will have to pay a fixed amount to update the Aadhaar card. After a few days, your Aadhaar card will be updated.