How to book train tickets: If you like to travel by trains of Indian Railways or you have to travel by booking a ticket in an emergency, then today we are going to tell you one such way. With the help of which you can easily book a confirmed ticket and complete the journey sitting on your seat.
Because it is very difficult for people to get confirmed tickets in today’s time, all the work has been done. In such a situation, people are not able to get tickets even in emergency and they face a lot of difficulties.
Keep these things in mind
- While booking a ticket, you should always make sure that you book the ticket sitting at a place where the internet speed is at a snoring rate.
- While booking a train ticket, always choose the train in which the quota is higher, because in such a situation the chances are high that you can easily get a confirmed ticket.
- Always go to the IRCTC website to book tickets.
- Always remember to book your tickets as soon as the window opens.
- First of all, go to the master list and fill in the personal details of the passenger.