The e-PAN card: In today time, PAN card has become an important document in government documents, which is considered very important for bank or those related to finance. PAN card is mandatory for opening a bank account, buying and selling property, as well as filing ITR.
Many people get panicky after losing their PAN card. But you don’t have to worry. Because you can download it again with the help of the facility being provided by the Income Tax Department. How do you know?
What is e-PAN?
The e-PAN service has been introduced to provide instant PAN card facility. These cards are offered to users in almost real time. Those who have an Aadhaar number and the e-PAN result form have a digital sites code which is issued to the users as soon as the digital verification process is completed after e-KYC from Aadhaar.
- First of all, you have to go to the income tax e-filing website.
- Now you have to select the option of Instant e-PAN.
- After that, you have to click on the option of Continue given below the check status and download pawn.
- Enter the 12-digit Aadhaar number and click on the ‘Continue “button.
- Now an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number after which you can easily download e-PAN.