CSC: The central government is making many efforts to provide employment to the people in the country and in this, it is now creating new opportunities to provide employment to the people by opening public service centers. About 3 to 4 people work at a public service center and people get direct and indirect employment here. Now the government has decided to increase the transaction fee from Rs 4 to Rs 11 to increase the income of those running CSCs.
Common Service Centres are functioning on PPP model in all the states of the country. If you also want to open a public service center, then you have to go through some necessary procedures. After this, you will get the license of CSC. You don’t have to spend money for it. You can open a public service center in your village or city in this way.
Facilities available at the Common Service Centre
People are getting various services. In this, from creating Aadhaar to updating, banking transactions, various schemes of the state and the center can also be taken from the public service center. Along with this, many types of works including PAN card, Aadhaar card, voter card, income certificate, residential, caste certificate, census and economic census are also being done through the public service centers.
The process of opening the CSC
For this you need to have a room of 100-200 meters. Must have at least two computers and a power backup to run them. A printer and an internet connection are also required.
Qualifications required to open a CSC
For this, your minimum age should be 18 years.
You must be a local resident of the place where the public service center is to be opened.
You must be matriculate and have knowledge of computers.
They should also have knowledge of Hindi and English.
How to open CSC
- First of all, you have to register on the website www.csc.gov.in.
- To get a CSC ID, you first need to get a TE certificate.
- Email id and phone number must be provided.
- You will have to upload a cancellation cheque while applying for CSC.
- The name in the Aadhaar and PAN card must be correct, if there is a difference, the registration will fail.
- You will also need to upload a bank account and its details.
- Along with this, it is mandatory to upload your location on the CSC site.
- If you need any further help, you can also contact the helpline number 1800.3000.3468.
- Apart from this, you can also contact the NIC of the district to open the CSC.