Fake Wheat Flour: We always like to include nutritious things in our daily diet keeping in mind our health. Along with this, we take care of our health by doing many types of exercises and eating things that benefit the body. But have you ever wondered whether what we eat is completely pure or not? We read in the newspaper that many things found in the market have started adulterating.
So, whether it is rice or not. For your information, let us know that a large amount of adulterated flour is being sold in the market these days, which can cause a huge amount of harm to our body. So whenever we buy flour from the market, keep some things in mind so that you can identify the fake flour. Let us tell you how you can identify it.
How can you identify adulterated flour?
- To identify adulterated flour, first you have to take a glass of water and then half a teaspoon of flour in that glass.
- You can see in the water that if apart from the flour, there is something else in the water, that is, your flour is adulterated.
- To identify adulterated flour, you can also identify it with the help of a test tube after bringing the flour at home.
- To identify the flour in the test tube, you have to get a little hydrochlorine acid along with the flour, which will tell you whether the flour is adulterated or not.
- Whenever you buy flour from the market, you always have to keep in mind that you filter the flour brought at home once.
- While sieving the dough from the sieve if you can see chock powder or some other thing on top of the sieve. So that you will know whether it is adulterated flour or not.